About Kings Glen
Kings Glen Beliefs
- We believe all students can learn and be successful.
- We believe in setting high standards for all students.
- We believe that everyone in our school community should be treated fairly and respectfully.
- We believe that all students should be caring and contributing members of society.
Kings Glen Mission Statement
At Kings Glen we work as a team with families to educate and support our students academically, socially, and emotionally.
Kings Glen Vision - We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and caring academic environment
- Differentiating instruction
- Communicating with families
- Collaborating as teams to meet the needs of all students
- Actively participating in professional development
" Building A Positive School Community: A Family Affair"
Learn more about Kings Glen at links below.
Kings Park Elementary
Students from Kings Park ES (preschool-grade 3) move to Kings Glen for grades 4,5 & 6.KPES
Lake Braddock Secondary
Students from Kings Glen Elementary move to Lake Braddock Secondary School when they finish grade 6.LBSS
Read about transportation arrangements at Kings Glen. Find a link to county transportation services.
Food and Nutrition Services
Find county links to Food and Nutrition Services. Kings Glen invites you to lunch with your child.