My School Bucks - Paying for School Purchases
Don't forget about My School Bucks to pay for school purchases - not just for lunches.
Recorder Letter and Form (Due September 24) for Music Classes
Note: Parents may now pay for field trips via My School Bucks (MSB) which is used by many parents to buy school lunches. Here is the process for enrollment:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or to the MySchoolBucks link located on the homepage to establish an account.
- Add your child using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks.
- There are NO convenience FEES for using the online payment system.