My SchoolBucks, Not Just Lunch Payments Anymore
Pay for Student Fees Online
December 4, 2017
Online payment for student fees and school store items will be available through the MySchoolBucks School Store on Tuesday, December 5. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You will be able to pay for a variety of school fees using credit/debit cards or electronic checks.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web
- Efficiency - Eliminate the need to write checks and for students to bring money to school
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or, to the MySchoolBucks link located on your school’s homepage to establish an account
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system
Samuel L. Elson Principal, Kings Glen Elementary School 703.239.4000 http://www.fcps.edu/KingsGlenES/