Learn about Kings Glen Elementary!
Kings Glen Beliefs
- We believe all students can learn and be successful.
- We believe in setting high standards for all students.
- We believe that everyone in our school community should be treated fairly and respectfully.
- We believe that all students should be caring and contributing members of society.
Kings Glen Mission Statement
At Kings Glen we work as a team with families to educate and support our students academically, socially, and emotionally.
Kings Glen Vision - We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and caring academic environment
- Differentiating instruction
- Communicating with families
- Collaborating as teams to meet the needs of all students
- Actively participating in professional development
"Building A Positive School Community: A Family Affair"
New Student Registration
We're so excited to welcome our newest Gators to Kings Glen Elementary School! Looking for information about registering a new student with us? Begin the new student registration process!
2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
View our outcome goals for this academic year.
Kings Park Elementary
Students from Kings Park ES (preschool-grade 3) move to Kings Glen for grades 4,5 & 6.
Lake Braddock Secondary
Students from Kings Glen Elementary move to Lake Braddock Secondary School when they finish grade 6.